||Pages in this category should be moved to subcategories where applicable.
This category may require frequent maintenance to avoid becoming too large. It should directly contain very few, if any, pages and should mainly contain subcategories.
The Commonwealth of Kentucky, the "Bluegrass State", is a state located in the Southern United States, although it is sometimes included, geographically, in the Midwest. Originally a part of the Commonwealth of Virginia, in 1792 it became the 15th state to join the Union. Kentucky is the 37th largest state in terms of land area, and ranks 26th in population.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Kentucky.|
This category has the following 27 subcategories, out of 27 total.
- ► Buildings and structures in Kentucky (51 C, 11 P)
- ► Military in Kentucky (5 C, 4 P)
- ► Native American tribes in Kentucky (3 P)
- ► Transportation in Kentucky (15 C, 15 P)
- ► Wikipedia books on Kentucky (3 P)
- ► Kentucky stubs (8 C, 154 P)
- ► Kentucky templates (3 C, 9 P)