Kingston, Ontario, with a population of approximately 146,838 people, is located at the eastern end of Lake Ontario, where the lake runs into the St. Lawrence River and the Thousand Islands begin. Kingston is nicknamed the "Limestone City" because of the many historical buildings made from the local material which still stand. The municipality of Kingston is effectively split by the Cataraqui River to the East and the Little Cataraqui Creek to the West.
For more information, see the article page on Kingston, Ontario.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Kingston, Ontario.|
This category has the following 12 subcategories, out of 12 total.
- ► Buildings and structures in Kingston, Ontario (5 C, 38 P)
- ► Education in Kingston, Ontario (3 C, 3 P)
- ► Geography of Kingston, Ontario (3 C, 3 P)
- ► Media in Kingston, Ontario (2 C, 4 P)
- ► Organizations based in Kingston, Ontario (10 P)
- ► People from Kingston, Ontario (5 C, 100 P)
- ► Sport in Kingston, Ontario (5 C, 21 P)
Pages in category "Kingston, Ontario"
The following 12 pages are in this category, out of 12 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
Media in category "Kingston, Ontario"
This category contains only the following file.
- HMS St Lawrence1.jpg 1,015 × 1,056; 229 KB