Category:LAU 2 statistical regions of the European Union
There are two levels of Local Administrative Units (LAU) defined. This category refers to units belonging to the second level (LAU 2, formerly known as NUTS 5), which is largely used by Eurostat and other European Union bodies.
This category has the following 12 subcategories, out of 12 total.
- ► Municipalities of Belgium (7 C, 3 P)
- ► Municipalities of Estonia (186 C, 91 P)
- ► Municipalities of Germany (18 C, 4 P)
- ► Communes of Luxembourg (18 C, 1 P)
- ► Municipalities of the Netherlands (5 C, 19 P)
- ► Wards of the United Kingdom (6 C, 2 P)
Pages in category "LAU 2 statistical regions of the European Union"
The following 5 pages are in this category, out of 5 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).