Category:Languages of Europe
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Languages of Europe.|
The 731 million people who live in Europe speak at least 600 different languages.
This category has the following 60 subcategories, out of 60 total.
- ► Endangered languages of Europe (4 C, 9 P)
- ► Extinct languages of Europe (15 C, 93 P)
- ► Regions of Europe with multiple official languages (5 C, 39 P)
- ► Languages of Denmark (3 C, 16 P)
- ► Languages of Hungary (5 C, 15 P)
- ► Languages of Turkey (13 C, 53 P)
- ► Languages of Vatican City (1 C, 3 P)
Pages in category "Languages of Europe"
The following 24 pages are in this category, out of 24 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).