Category:Languages of Iran
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- This category deals with languages spoken on the territory of Iran. For the linguistic family of the Iranian languages, a sub-branch of the Indo-European languages, see Iranian languages.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Languages of Iran.|
This category has the following 11 subcategories, out of 11 total.
- ► Balochi language (4 C, 4 P)
- ► Georgian language (10 C, 19 P)
- ► Kurdish language (7 C, 26 P)
- ► Neo-Aramaic languages (24 P)
- ► Persian language (19 C, 37 P)
- ► Turkmen language (5 C, 3 P)
- ► Zaza language (1 C, 4 P)
Pages in category "Languages of Iran"
The following 71 pages are in this category, out of 71 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).