Category:Languages of Oceania
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Languages of Oceania.|
This category has the following 30 subcategories, out of 30 total.
- ► Languages of the Cook Islands (3 P)
- ► Languages of Guam (2 P)
- ► Hawaiian English (2 P)
- ► Languages of Kiribati (2 P)
- ► Languages of Vanuatu (1 C, 107 P)
- ► Languages of Wallis and Futuna (2 P)
Pages in category "Languages of Oceania"
The following 8 pages are in this category, out of 8 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).