Category:Languages of South America
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|This is a non-diffusing subcategory of Category:Languages by country.
It includes country subcategories that can also be found in the parent category, or in diffusing subcategories of the parent.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Languages of South America.|
This category has the following 30 subcategories, out of 30 total.
- ► Languages of French Guiana (1 C, 6 P)
- ► Languages of Guyana (17 P)
- ► Indigenous languages of South America (Central) (5 C, 21 P)
- ► Indigenous languages of the Andes (3 C, 12 P)
- ► Indigenous languages of the South American Chaco (4 C, 3 P)
- ► Indigenous languages of the South American Cone (4 C, 8 P)
- ► Indigenous languages of the South American Northeast (3 C, 8 P)
- ► Indigenous languages of the South American Northwest (5 C, 16 P)
- ► Ticuna-Yuri languages (4 P)
- ► Languages of Uruguay (3 C, 10 P)
- ► Languages of Venezuela (1 C, 44 P)
- ► Writing systems of the Americas (3 C, 5 P)
Pages in category "Languages of South America"
The following 6 pages are in this category, out of 6 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).