Category:Latter Day Saints
The Latter Day Saints are a group of adherents to several independent church groups that trace their origins to a Christian primitivist movement founded by Joseph Smith in the late 1820s. Collectively, there are over 15 million Latter Day Saints. Upwards of 95 percent belong to The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints (LDS Church), with their predominant theology being Mormonism. Other Latter Day Saint are members of the Community of Christ, The Church of Jesus Christ (Bickertonite), the Church of Christ (Temple Lot), and the Mormon fundamentalist movement.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Latter Day Saints.|
This category has the following 21 subcategories, out of 21 total.
- ► Former Latter Day Saints (1 C, 122 P)
- ► Converts to Mormonism (4 C, 545 P, 1 F)
- ► Danites (15 P)
- ► Latter Day Saint hymnwriters (6 C, 2 P)
- ► Mormon pioneers (321 P)
- ► Latter Day Saint writers (9 C, 9 P)
- ► Latter Day Saint people stubs (29 P)
Pages in category "Latter Day Saints"
The following 10 pages are in this category, out of 10 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).