Category:Law book stubs
|This category is maintained by WikiProject Stub sorting.
Please propose new stub templates and categories here before creation.
|This category is for stub articles relating to non-fiction books about law. You can help by expanding them.
To add an article to this category, use
Pages in category "Law book stubs"
The following 93 pages are in this category, out of 93 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Canadian Guide to Uniform Legal Citation
- Chitty on Contracts
- Choper, Coffee, Gilson
- Chronological Table of the Statutes
- The City Record
- Code of Massachusetts Regulations
- Codex Holmiensis
- Codex Repetitae Praelectionis
- The Common Law (Holmes)
- Copyright in Historical Perspective
- The Costs of Accidents
- Courting Justice
- Coutumes de Beauvaisis
- Criminal Justice: A Brief Introduction
- Taking Rights Seriously
- Taking Sides: Clashing Views in Crime and Criminology
- Terrell on the Law of Patents
- Theory of Legal Norms
- Title 6 of the Code of Federal Regulations
- Title 11 of the Code of Federal Regulations
- Title 22 of the Code of Federal Regulations
- Title 28 of the Code of Federal Regulations
- Title 42 of the Code of Federal Regulations
- Trial by Fire (Gerry Spence)