Category:Law enforcement techniques
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Law enforcement techniques.|
- These articles relate to techniques used by law enforcement.
This category has the following 18 subcategories, out of 18 total.
- ► Interrogation techniques (1 C, 21 P)
- ► Law enforcement agency powers (2 C, 11 P)
- ► Offender profiling (2 C, 30 P)
- ► Prisons (27 C, 45 P)
- ► Telephone tapping (1 C, 26 P)
- ► Witness protection (2 C, 3 P)
Pages in category "Law enforcement techniques"
The following 89 pages are in this category, out of 89 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- C3 policing
- Chicago Alternative Policing Strategy
- Civil network
- Closed-circuit television
- Color of the day (police)
- Communications Data Bill 2008
- Community policing
- Computer Online Forensic Evidence Extractor
- Controlled explosion
- Covert policing in the United Kingdom
- Crime analysis
- Crime Classification Manual
- Crime mapping
- Crime prevention
- Crime science
- Criminal intelligence