Category:Law enforcement techniques
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Law enforcement techniques.|
These articles relate to techniques used by law enforcement.
This category has the following 18 subcategories, out of 18 total.
- ► Interrogation techniques (1 C, 21 P)
- ► Law enforcement agency powers (2 C, 11 P)
- ► Offender profiling (2 C, 30 P)
- ► Prisons (29 C, 41 P)
- ► Telephone tapping (1 C, 25 P)
- ► Witness protection (3 P)
Pages in category "Law enforcement techniques"
The following 86 pages are in this category, out of 86 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- C3 policing
- Chicago Alternative Policing Strategy
- Civil network
- Closed-circuit television
- Color of the day (police)
- Communications Data Bill 2008
- Community policing
- Computer Online Forensic Evidence Extractor
- Controlled explosion
- Covert policing in the United Kingdom
- Crime analysis
- Crime Classification Manual
- Crime mapping
- Crime prevention
- Crime science
- Criminal intelligence