Category:League of Nations mandates
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Mandates of the League of Nations.|
League of Nations mandates were former colonies and territories of the German and Ottoman Empires administered on behalf of the League of Nations by one of several Mandatory Powers: Britain, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa, France, Belgium and Japan.
This category has the following 15 subcategories, out of 15 total.
- ► Klaipėda Region (1 C, 12 P)
- ► Mandatory Palestine (26 C, 54 P, 2 F)
- ► Territory of New Guinea (5 C, 32 P)
- ► Ruanda-Urundi (4 C, 10 P)
- ► Western Samoa Trust Territory (6 C, 7 P)
Pages in category "League of Nations mandates"
The following 26 pages are in this category, out of 26 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).