|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Legal ethics.|
Legal ethics is the ethical code governing those who practice law, and the obligations they have to uphold the law, further justice, and fully represent the interests of their clients.
This category has the following 12 subcategories, out of 12 total.
- ► Abuse of the legal system (12 C, 72 P)
- ► Disbarred lawyers (1 C, 23 P)
- ► Ethically disputed judicial practices (2 C, 18 P)
- ► Law of obligations (3 C, 25 P)
- ► Privileged communication (3 C, 14 P)
- ► United States professional responsibility case law (3 C, 6 P)
Pages in category "Legal ethics"
The following 74 pages are in this category, out of 74 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Law Officers of the Crown
- Law Society of Ontario
- Law without the state
- A Lawyer Walks into a Bar
- Legal abuse
- Legal advertising
- Legal Complaints Service
- Legal malpractice
- Legal Services Act 2007
- Legal Services Complaints Commissioner
- Legal Services Ombudsman
- List of ECHR cases concerning legal ethics