Category:Legal history of Germany
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Legal history of Germany.|
This category has the following 15 subcategories, out of 15 total.
- ► Defunct law firms of Germany (1 P)
- ► Defunct law enforcement agencies of Germany (4 C, 48 P)
- ► Geheimrat (7 P)
- ► Kulm law (18 P)
- ► Magdeburg rights (37 P)
- ► Overturned convictions in Germany (2 P)
- ► Prussian law (8 P)
- ► Repealed German legislation (14 P)
- ► Law in Weimar Republic (7 P)
Pages in category "Legal history of Germany"
The following 70 pages are in this category, out of 70 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).