Category:Legal history of Ireland
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Legal history of Ireland.|
This category has the following 9 subcategories, out of 9 total.
- ► Courts of Ireland before 1922 (9 P)
- ► Defunct law enforcement agencies of Ireland (2 C, 9 P)
- ► Early Gaelic law (1 C, 8 P)
- ► Irish Poor Laws (1 C, 12 P)
- ► Lords Chief Justice of Ireland (81 P)
- ► Repealed Irish legislation (1 C, 9 P)
- ► Irish law by year (94 C)
Pages in category "Legal history of Ireland"
The following 25 pages are in this category, out of 25 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).