All legal professionals are writers. This category is reserved for those who are particularly noteworthy for their scholarly contributions outside of court documents and opinions — through treatises, books, and notable articles. For example, the memorable judicial opinions of Oliver Wendell Holmes Jr. do not qualify him for this category; his book, The Common Law, does.
This category may also include non-lawyers who nonetheless commonly write on legal topics.
This category has the following 15 subcategories, out of 15 total.
- ► American legal writers (1 C, 307 P)
- ► Canadian legal writers (16 P)
- ► Dutch legal writers (8 P)
- ► English legal writers (152 P)
- ► French legal writers (10 P)
- ► Mexican legal writers (4 P)
- ► Pakistani legal writers (4 P)
- ► Scottish legal writers (1 C, 39 P)
- ► Turkish legal writers (3 P)
- ► Welsh legal writers (3 P)
Pages in category "Legal writers"
The following 30 pages are in this category, out of 30 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).