|Pages in this category should be moved to subcategories where applicable. This category may require frequent maintenance to avoid becoming too large. It should directly contain very few, if any, pages and should mainly contain subcategories.|
This category concerns legendary creatures: creatures that are or have been believed to be real, but have yet to be verified. For unverified creatures whose existence is claimed by cryptozoology, see Category:Cryptids.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Legendary creatures.|
This category has the following 21 subcategories, out of 21 total.
- ► Lists of legendary creatures (50 P)
- ► Deities and spirits (12 C, 74 P)
- ► Ghosts (6 C, 88 P)
- ► Monsters (4 C, 18 P)
- ► Legendary creatures with supernumerary body parts (1 C, 8 P)
- ► Undead (3 C, 41 P)
- ► Works about legendary creatures (4 C, 10 P)
- ► Legendary creature stubs (150 P)
Pages in category "Legendary creatures"
The following 3 pages are in this category, out of 3 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
Media in category "Legendary creatures"
This category contains only the following file.
- D&DCharacters.jpg 300 × 180; 18 KB