Category:Legislation in British India
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
This category has the following 3 subcategories, out of 3 total.
- ► Denotified tribes of India (1 C, 22 P)
- ► Indian Penal Code (2 C, 3 P)
Pages in category "Legislation in British India"
The following 51 pages are in this category, out of 51 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Indian Contract Act, 1872
- Indian Councils Act 1892
- Indian Councils Act 1909
- Indian Evidence Act
- Indian Forest Act, 1927
- Indian Forest Acts, 1865 and 1878
- Indian Independence Act 1947
- Indian Motor Vehicles Act, 1914
- Indian Penal Code
- Indian Sale of Goods Act 1930
- Indian Slavery Act, 1843
- Indian Societies Registration Act
- Indian Telegraph Act, 1885
- Industrial Disputes Act, 1947
- Ingress into India Ordinance, 1914