|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Fabaceae.|
The Fabaceae is a very large family and is divided into three subfamilies;
- Faboideae - contains the majority of edible and herbaceous species
- Caesalpinioideae - contains woody species
- Mimosoideae - also contains woody species
Articles on genera and species can be found within the subfamily categories.
This category has the following 11 subcategories, out of 11 total.
- ► Alkaloids found in Fabaceae (12 P)
- ► Edible legumes (5 C, 100 P)
- ► Faboideae (29 C, 108 P)
- ► Hosackia (9 P)
- ► Fabaceae stubs (4 C, 269 P)
Pages in category "Legumes"
The following 15 pages are in this category, out of 15 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).