|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Liberalism.|
Liberalism is a political philosophy or worldview founded on ideas of liberty and equality. Liberals espouse a wide array of views depending on their understanding of these principles, but generally they support ideas such as free and fair elections, civil rights, freedom of the press, freedom of religion, free trade, and private property.
This category has the following 22 subcategories, out of 22 total.
- ► Books about liberalism (1 C, 22 P)
- ► Classical liberalism (8 C, 79 P)
- ► Federalism (7 C, 64 P)
- ► Habeas corpus (2 C, 16 P)
- ► National liberalism (2 C, 21 P)
- ► Liberal organisations (4 C, 14 P)
- ► Liberalism and religion (2 C, 6 P)
- ► Liberalism stubs (1 C, 35 P)
Pages in category "Liberalism"
The following 108 pages are in this category, out of 108 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Left-wing politics
- Liberal Assembly
- Liberal autocracy
- Liberal bias in academia
- Liberal conservatism
- Liberal eugenics
- Liberal hawk
- Liberal legalism
- Liberal neutrality
- Liberal socialism
- Liberalism (international relations)
- Liberalism and conservatism in Latin America
- Liberalism in Europe
- Liberty and Property Defence League
- Limousine liberal
- List of liberal theorists