|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Liberalism.|
Liberalism is a political philosophy or worldview founded on ideas of liberty and equality. Liberals espouse a wide array of views depending on their understanding of these principles, but generally they support ideas such as free and fair elections, civil rights, freedom of the press, freedom of religion, free trade, and private property.
This category has the following 23 subcategories, out of 23 total.
- ► Books about liberalism (1 C, 25 P)
- ► Classical liberalism (7 C, 80 P)
- ► Democracy (16 C, 164 P)
- ► Federalism (7 C, 59 P)
- ► Habeas corpus (2 C, 16 P)
- ► Keynesian economics (4 C, 73 P)
- ► National liberalism (2 C, 9 P)
- ► Liberal organisations (4 C, 14 P)
- ► Liberalism and religion (3 C, 12 P)
- ► Liberalism stubs (1 C, 34 P)
Pages in category "Liberalism"
The following 110 pages are in this category, out of 110 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Reformist Left
- Liberal Assembly
- Liberal autocracy
- Liberal conservatism
- Liberal corporatism
- Liberal legalism
- Liberal socialism
- Liberalism (international relations)
- Liberalism and conservatism in Latin America
- Libertarian liberalism
- Liberty and Property Defence League
- Limousine liberal
- List of liberal theorists