Category:Literary autobiographies This is a category for autobiographies or memoirs by literary figures (known for works other than the autobiography), or those in large part concerned with them, for example as partners.
Pages in category "Literary autobiographies"
The following 106 pages are in this category, out of 106 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Adventures in Two Worlds
- Agatha Christie: An Autobiography
- Always Running
- Themes in Maya Angelou's autobiographies
- Another Life: A Memoir of Other People
- Around the Day in Eighty Worlds
- Autobiographies of Isaac Asimov
- The Autobiography of an Unknown Indian
- Autobiography of Mark Twain
- Autobiography: Some Notes on a Nonentity