|Logic · Index of logic articles · Outline of logic|
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Logic.|
|Click the "►" below to see all subcategories:|
||Pages in this category should be moved to subcategories where applicable.
This category may require frequent maintenance to avoid becoming too large. It should directly contain very few, if any, pages and should mainly contain subcategories.
Logic (from the Greek "logos", which has a variety of meanings including word, thought, idea, argument, account, reason or principle) is the study of reasoning, or the study of the principles and criteria of valid inference and demonstration. It attempts to distinguish good reasoning from bad reasoning.
This category has the following 23 subcategories, out of 23 total.
- ► Belief revision (1 C, 19 P)
- ► Deductive reasoning (5 C, 18 P)
- ► History of logic (6 C, 63 P)
- ► Inductive reasoning (6 C, 27 P)
- ► Non-classical logic (6 C, 41 P)
- ► Reasoning (5 C, 61 P)
- ► Syntax (logic) (5 C, 17 P)
- ► Theories of deduction (5 C, 27 P)
- ► Wikipedia books on logic (2 P)
- ► Logic stubs (151 P)
Pages in category "Logic"
The following 149 pages are in this category, out of 149 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Canon (basic principle)
- Canonical normal form
- Centre for Research in Reasoning, Argumentation, and Rhetoric
- Circumscription (taxonomy)
- Classical logic
- Colorless green ideas sleep furiously
- Composition of Causes
- Concatenation theory
- Condensed detachment
- Condition (philosophy)
- Conditional proof
- Critical thinking