Category:Lord Chancellors of England
Articles about people who held the office of Lord Chancellor of England before the Act of Union between England and Scotland in 1707. For holders of the successor office of Lord Chancellor of Great Britain see category:Lord Chancellors of Great Britain.
Pages in category "Lord Chancellors of England"
The following 112 pages are in this category, out of 112 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Robert Sadington
- Richard Neville, 5th Earl of Salisbury
- John Salmon
- John Sandale
- Ralph Sandwich
- John Scarle
- Richard le Scrope, 1st Baron Scrope of Bolton
- Anthony Ashley Cooper, 1st Earl of Shaftesbury
- Robert de Sigello
- John Somers, 1st Baron Somers
- Thomas Wriothesley, 1st Earl of Southampton
- Edmund Stafford
- John Stafford (bishop)
- Robert Stillington
- John de Stratford
- Robert de Stratford
- Simon Sudbury
- Michael de la Pole, 1st Earl of Suffolk