Category:Lords High Commissioner to the General Assembly of the Church of Scotland
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The main article for this category is Lords High Commissioner to the General Assembly of the Church of Scotland.
Pages in category "Lords High Commissioner to the General Assembly of the Church of Scotland"
The following 82 pages are in this category, out of 82 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- George Baillie-Hamilton, 10th Earl of Haddington
- James Halyburton
- Douglas Douglas-Hamilton, 14th Duke of Hamilton
- Peggy Herbison
- Norman Hogg, Baron Hogg of Cumbernauld
- Sir Thomas Hope, 1st Baronet
- Charles Hope, 1st Earl of Hopetoun
- John Hope, 2nd Earl of Hopetoun
- Patrick Hume, 1st Earl of Marchmont
- John Carmichael, 1st Earl of Hyndford
- John Carmichael, 3rd Earl of Hyndford
- Norman Macfarlane, Baron Macfarlane of Bearsden
- James Mackay, Baron Mackay of Clashfern
- Charles Maclean, Baron Maclean
- William Murray, 4th Earl of Mansfield and Mansfield
- George Mathers, 1st Baron Mathers
- Douglas Graham, 5th Duke of Montrose
- James Graham, 6th Duke of Montrose
- George Douglas, 16th Earl of Morton