Category:Los Angeles River
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Los Angeles River.|
- The Los Angeles River or L.A. River, flows for nearly 48 miles (77 km) within Los Angeles County, in Southern California. Its course runs from mountains in the Transverse Ranges system to the Pacific Ocean.
- The river starts in the Simi Hills and Santa Monica and Santa Susana Mountains, enters a concrete channel and flows through the San Fernando Valley, is joined by tributaries from the San Gabriel Mountains, passes eastern Downtown Los Angeles, and flows through the Los Angeles Basin plain to its mouth at the sea in Long Beach.
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Tributaries of the Los Angeles River (1 C, 17 P)
Pages in category "Los Angeles River"
The following 34 pages are in this category, out of 34 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- California's 18th State Senate district
- California's 24th State Senate district
- California's 25th State Senate district
- California's 27th State Senate district
- California's 28th congressional district
- California's 30th congressional district
- California's 33rd State Senate district
- California's 34th congressional district
- California's 43rd State Assembly district