If possible, asteroids should always be placed into one of the numerous sub-categories, in line with the category information given in the minor-planet catalog. Used sources: Small Body Data Ferret (Nesvorný) and AstDys (Milani and Knežević).
- Family asteroid 1270 Datura would use
- Family asteroid without proper category, 3156 Ellington, would use
- Non-family asteroid 4881 Robmackintosh would use
- Unnumbered asteroid 2004 BX159 (undetermined family) would simply use
This category has the following 129 subcategories, out of 129 total.
- Background asteroids (15,384 P)
- Xizang asteroids (16 P)
- Yakovlev asteroids (4 P)
- Zhongguo asteroids (22 P)
Pages in category "Main-belt asteroids"
The following 11 pages are in this category, out of 11 total. This list may not reflect recent changes.