Category:Maine Lumberjacks players
Players for the Maine Lumberjacks, a minor league basketball team that competed in the Continental Basketball Association between 1978–79 and 1982–83. The club went through several name changes during its existence:
- Maine Lumberjacks (1978/79–82/83)
- Bay State Bombardiers (1983/84–85/86)
- Pensacola Tornados (1986/87–90/91)
- Birmingham Bandits (1991/92)
- Rochester Renegade (1992/93–93/94)
- Harrisburg Hammerheads (folded during 1994/95 season)
Pages in category "Maine Lumberjacks players"
The following 22 pages are in this category, out of 22 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).