From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
||Pages in this category should be moved to subcategories where applicable.
This category may require frequent maintenance to avoid becoming too large. It should directly contain very few, if any, pages and should mainly contain subcategories.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Malayo-Polynesian languages.|
This category has the following 14 subcategories, out of 14 total.
- ► Eastern Malayo-Polynesian languages (1 C, 43 P)
- ► Javanese language (1 C, 19 P)
- ► Lower Mamberamo languages (3 P)
- ► Malayic languages (2 C, 46 P)
- ► Oceanic languages (12 C, 22 P)
- ► Philippine languages (7 C, 50 P)
Pages in category "Malayo-Polynesian languages"
The following 28 pages are in this category, out of 28 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).