|Wikimedia Commons has media related to |
The mammals are the class of vertebrate animals primarily characterized by the presence of mammary glands in the female which produce milk for the nourishment of young; the presence of hair or fur; and which have endothermic or "warm blooded" bodies.
This category has the following 25 subcategories, out of 25 total.
- ► Mammal anatomy (9 C, 60 P)
- ► Mammal behavior (2 C, 8 P)
- ► Mammal genetics (5 C, 4 P)
- ► Purported mammals (16 P)
- ► Reproduction in mammals (12 C, 33 P)
- ► Mammal taxa (4 C)
- ► Mammal stubs (12 C, 251 P)