Category:Mammals of Africa
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|This is a container category. Due to its scope, it should contain only subcategories.|
||Pages in this category should be moved to subcategories where applicable.
This category may require frequent maintenance to avoid becoming too large. It should directly contain very few, if any, pages and should mainly contain subcategories.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Mammals of Africa.|
This category has the following 11 subcategories, out of 11 total.
- ► Mammals of the Canary Islands (1 C, 9 P)
- ► Mammals of North Africa (1 C, 52 P)
- ► Pinnipeds of Africa (5 P)
- ► Mammals of Sub-Saharan Africa (44 C, 44 P)
Pages in category "Mammals of Africa"
The following 161 pages are in this category, out of 161 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Cape genet
- Cape gray mongoose
- Cape hare
- Cape porcupine
- Capra (genus)
- List of mammals of Ceuta, Melilla and the Plazas de Soberanía
- Common beisa oryx
- Common bottlenose dolphin
- Common duiker
- Common kusimanse
- Common warthog
- Crested porcupine
- Crested servaline genet
- Cyrenaica shrew