The Manhattan Project was the joint effort by the United States, United Kingdom, and Canada to produce the first atomic weapons during World War II. This category is for individuals, facilities, and other article entries relating to this undertaking, which was, and remains today, one of the largest scientific/technical endeavors ever undertaken.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Manhattan Project.|
This category has the following 9 subcategories, out of 9 total.
- ► Atomic bombings of Hiroshima and Nagasaki (4 C, 60 P, 2 F)
- ► Books about the Manhattan Project (4 P)
- ► Films about the Manhattan Project (7 P)
- ► Los Alamos National Laboratory (1 C, 16 P)
- ► Manhattan Project people (361 P)
Pages in category "Manhattan Project"
The following 83 pages are in this category, out of 83 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).