Category:Marked Historical Structures of the Philippines
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Historical markers in the Philippines.|
- Those structures with the black cast-iron historical markers, posted by the National Historical Committee, National Historical Institute, and/or National Historical Commission.
This category has only the following subcategory.
Pages in category "Marked Historical Structures of the Philippines"
The following 59 pages are in this category, out of 59 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Saint Francis of Assisi Parish Church
- Saint Gregory the Great Parish Church (Indang)
- Saint Gregory the Great Parish Church (Majayjay)
- Saint James the Apostle Parish Church (Paete)
- Saint John the Baptist Parish Church (Calamba)
- Saint John the Baptist Parish Church (Liliw)
- Saint Paul the First Hermit Cathedral
- Saint Peter of Alcantara Parish Church
- Saints Peter and Paul Parish Church (Siniloan)
- San Agustin Parish Church (Bay, Laguna)
- San Antonio de Padua Parish Church (Pila)
- San Bartolome Apostol Parish Church (Nagcarlan)
- San Fernando railway station (Pampanga)
- San Sebastian Church (Manila)
- San Sebastian Parish Church (Lumban)
- Santa Ana Church
- St. Francis of Assisi Parish Church (General Trias)
- St. Mary Magdalene Church (Kawit)