Category:Marriage, unions and partnerships in the United Kingdom
Jump to navigation Jump to search
This category has the following 7 subcategories, out of 7 total.
- ► British royal consorts (8 C, 13 P)
- ► Divorce in the United Kingdom (17 P)
- ► British royal weddings (13 P)
- ► Same-sex marriage in the United Kingdom (1 C, 8 P)
Pages in category "Marriage, unions and partnerships in the United Kingdom"
The following 34 pages are in this category, out of 34 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Marriage (Same Sex Couples) Act 2013
- Marriage (Wales) Act 2010
- Marriage Act 1540
- Marriage Act 1753
- Marriage Act 1836
- Marriage Act 1949
- Marriage Act 1994
- Marriage of Lunatics Act 1811
- Marriage settlement (England)
- Matrimonial Causes Act
- Matrimonial Causes Act 1857
- Matrimonial Causes Act 1907
- Matrimonial Causes Act 1937
- Matrimonial Causes Act 1973
- Matrimonial Proceedings and Property Act 1970