|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Martial artists.|
- For more information, refer to martial arts.
This category pertains to individuals who meet WP:MANOTE, or who practice and derive a significant proportion of their income directly through martial arts (fighting systems or codified combat practices). This definition also applies to subgroups (e.g., karateka, taekwondo practitioners, or martial artists by nationality).
Individuals should be categorized by their respective discipline(s) listed here. In cases where categorization by discipline is difficult, use a nationality subcategory from Category:Martial artists by nationality.
This category has the following 10 subcategories, out of 10 total.
- ► Martial arts champions (3 C)
- ► Fictional martial artists (37 C, 184 P)
- ► Jewish martial artists (19 P)
- ► Martial arts school founders (206 P)
- ► Martial arts trainers (8 C)
- ► Martial arts biography stubs (7 C, 292 P)