|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Martial artists.|
This category pertains to individuals who meet WP:MANOTE, or who practice and derive a significant proportion of their income directly through martial arts (fighting systems or codified combat practices). This definition also applies to subgroups (e.g., karateka, taekwondo practitioners, or martial artists by nationality).
Individuals should be categorized by their respective discipline(s) listed here. In cases where categorization by discipline is difficult, use a nationality subcategory from Category:Martial artists by nationality.
This category has the following 11 subcategories, out of 11 total.
- ► Deaf martial artists (14 P)
- ► Jewish martial artists (27 P)
- ► Lists of martial artists (8 C, 9 P)
- ► Punjabi martial artists (2 C)
- ► Martial artists who committed suicide (3 C, 5 P)