|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Lodges.|
Note: This category is for articles on notable local chapters of the organization known as Freemasonry. In Freemasonry the word "Lodge" refers to a group of Freemasons as an organizational entity, and not to the building in which they assemble. Please do not include articles on Masonic buildings in this category; for buildings related to Masonry, see Category:Masonic buildings.
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Pages in category "Masonic Lodges"
The following 42 pages are in this category, out of 42 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Savage Club Masonic Lodge
- Solomon's Lodge, Charleston
- Solomon's Lodge, Savannah
- South Australian Lodge of Friendship
- The St. Andrew lodge Oscar to the burning star
- St. John's AF & AM Lodge
- St. John's Lodge (Boston)
- St. John's Lodge (New York)
- St. John's Lodge, Portsmouth, New Hampshire
- Lodge St. Olaus to the white Leopard
- Suisun Masonic Lodge No. 55