Category:Mass murder in 2007
|Mass murder by year||2004 2005 2006 2007 2008 2009 2010|
|Years||2004 2005 2006 2007 2008 2009 2010|
Ensure to adhere to acceptable definitions of mass murder before populating this category.
Mass murder is the act of murdering a large number of people, typically at the same time or over a relatively short period of time. Mass murder is also defined to be intentional and indiscriminate murder of large number of people by government agents. Examples are shooting of unarmed protestors, carpet bombing of cities, lobbying of grenades into prison cells, random execution of civilians." (see R. J. Rummel, Irving Louis Horowitz, Death by Government, Page 35, ISBN: 1560009276)
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Pages in category "Mass murder in 2007"
The following 68 pages are in this category, out of 68 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- 18 April 2007 Baghdad bombings
- 18 February 2007 Baghdad bombings
- 22 January 2007 Baghdad bombings
- 29 March 2007 Baghdad bombings
- 1 August 2007 Baghdad bombings
- 26 July 2007 Baghdad market bombing
- 3 February 2007 Baghdad market bombing
- 12 February 2007 Baghdad bombings
- 2007 Baghlan sugar factory bombing
- 2007 Bagram Airfield bombing
- 2007 Balashikha shooting
- Batasang Pambansa bombing
- 2007 Batna bombing
- Beirut Arab University shooting
- Assassination of Benazir Bhutto
- Nisour Square massacre
- 2007 Sri Lankan bus bombs