|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Mathematical analysis.|
||Pages in this category should be moved to subcategories where applicable.
This category may require frequent maintenance to avoid becoming too large. It should directly contain very few, if any, pages and should mainly contain subcategories.
Analysis is a branch of mathematics that deals with real numbers and complex numbers and their functions. It has its beginnings in the rigorous formulation of calculus and it studies concepts such as continuity, integration and differentiability in general settings.
This category has the following 37 subcategories, out of 37 total.
- ► Harmonic analysis (6 C, 55 P)
- ► Limits (mathematics) (2 C, 19 P)
- ► Perturbation theory (2 C, 22 P)
- ► Real analysis (6 C, 78 P)
- ► Mathematical analysis stubs (336 P)
Pages in category "Mathematical analysis"
The following 160 pages are in this category, out of 160 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Caccioppoli set
- Calculus on Manifolds (book)
- Carleman's condition
- Cauchy index
- Cauchy principal value
- Cauchy–Rassias stability
- Cauchy–Schwarz inequality
- Characteristic variety
- Characterizations of the exponential function
- Chisini mean
- Christ–Kiselev maximal inequality
- Classification of discontinuities
- Coincidence point
- Conical combination
- Continued fraction
- Convex combination
- Coordinate singularity
- A Course of Modern Analysis
- A Course of Pure Mathematics
- Second derivative
- Series expansion
- Series multisection
- Singularity (mathematics)
- Smooth infinitesimal analysis
- Solving quadratic equations with continued fractions
- Stationary phase approximation
- Stieltjes moment problem
- Stress majorization
- Summa (mathematics)
- Summability kernel
- Superslow process