Mathematical modeling is the use of mathematical language to describe the behaviour of a system.
This category has the following 8 subcategories, out of 8 total.
- ► Artificial neural networks (2 C, 120 P, 2 F)
- ► Behavior modelling (1 C, 1 P)
- ► Econometric models (14 P)
- ► Formal specification languages (7 C, 60 P)
- ► Probability distributions (19 C, 228 P, 1 F)
- ► Unified Modeling Language (4 C, 71 P)
Pages in category "Mathematical modeling"
The following 87 pages are in this category, out of 87 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Macroscopic traffic flow model
- Malthusian equilibrium
- Malthusian growth model
- Mathematical exposure modeling
- Microscale and macroscale models
- Microscopic traffic flow model
- Minimum distance estimation
- Mixed mating model
- Model order reduction
- Movable cellular automaton
- Multi-compartment model
- Multiscale modeling