From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
||Pages in this category should be moved to subcategories where applicable.
This category may require frequent maintenance to avoid becoming too large. It should directly contain very few, if any, pages and should mainly contain subcategories.
See also: Category:Historians of mathematics.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Mathematicians.|
This category has the following 24 subcategories, out of 24 total.
- ► Amateur mathematicians (11 P)
- ► Pseudonymous mathematicians (1 C, 19 P)
- ► Tarski lecturers (23 P)
- ► Women mathematicians (2 C, 575 P)
- ► Mathematician stubs (5 C, 210 P)
Pages in category "Mathematicians"
The following 6 pages are in this category, out of 6 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
Media in category "Mathematicians"
This category contains only the following file.
- Paul Lukas - 1950.jpg 512 KB