From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
||Pages in this category should be moved to subcategories where applicable.
This category may require frequent maintenance to avoid becoming too large. It should directly contain very few, if any, pages and should mainly contain subcategories.
See also: Category:Historians of mathematics.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Mathematicians.|
This category has the following 26 subcategories, out of 26 total.
- ► African mathematicians (13 C, 3 P)
- ► Lists of mathematicians (33 P)
- ► Women mathematicians (6 C, 566 P)
- ► Amateur mathematicians (11 P)
- ► Wikipedians with an OEIS account (2 P)
- ► Pseudonymous mathematicians (1 C, 19 P)
- ► Tarski lecturers (23 P)
- ► Mathematician stubs (5 C, 218 P)
Pages in category "Mathematicians"
The following 13 pages are in this category, out of 13 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
Media in category "Mathematicians"
This category contains only the following file.
- Paul Lukas - 1950.jpg 512 KB