From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
||Pages in this category should be moved to subcategories where applicable.
This category may require frequent maintenance to avoid becoming too large. It should directly contain very few, if any, articles and should mainly contain subcategories.
See also: Category:Historians of mathematics.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Mathematicians.|
This category has the following 21 subcategories, out of 21 total.
- ► Amateur mathematicians (9 P)
- ► Benedictine mathematicians (2 P)
- ► Pseudonymous mathematicians (1 C, 19 P)
- ► Tarski lecturers (23 P)
- ► Women mathematicians (380 P)
- ► Mathematician stubs (5 C, 178 P)
Pages in category "Mathematicians"
The following 9 pages are in this category, out of 9 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).