Category:Medical and health organizations
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
||Pages in this category should be moved to subcategories where applicable.
This category may require frequent maintenance to avoid becoming too large. It should directly contain very few, if any, pages and should mainly contain subcategories.
See also Category:Medical associations.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Medical and health organizations.|
This category has the following 40 subcategories, out of 40 total.
- ► Medical and health organizations by medical condition (33 C, 34 P)
- ► Health advocacy groups (2 C, 17 P)
- ► Medical and health foundations (5 C, 39 P)
- ► Jewish medical organizations (1 C, 29 P)
- ► LGBT health organizations (2 C, 6 P)
- ► Quarantine facilities (18 P)
- ► Medical and health student organizations (14 P)
- ► Medicine and healthcare trade unions (3 C, 57 P)
Pages in category "Medical and health organizations"
The following 40 pages are in this category, out of 40 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Instituto Conmemorativo Gorgas de Estudios de la Salud
- International Board for Medical Research and Studies
- International Committee of Military Medicine
- International Council for the Control of Iodine Deficiency Disorders
- International Health Partnership
- International Society of Skin Pharmacology and Physiology
- International Society on Oxygen Transport to Tissue