|Pages in this category should be moved to subcategories where applicable. This category may require frequent maintenance to avoid becoming too large. It should directly contain very few, if any, pages and should mainly contain subcategories.|
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Medicine.|
|Library of Congress||R|
Medicine is a branch of health science concerned with maintaining human health and restoring it by treating disease and injury; it is both an area of knowledge, a science of body systems and diseases and their treatment, and the applied practice of that knowledge. Also see Wikipedia's medical disclaimer.
This category has the following 30 subcategories, out of 30 total.
- ► Medical aspects of death (4 C, 63 P)
- ► Etiology (1 C, 14 P)
- ► Fictional medicines and drugs (1 C, 29 P)
- ► Gene therapy (23 P)
- ► Practice of medicine (4 C, 15 P)
- ► Veterinary medicine (19 C, 38 P)
- ► Works about medicine (13 C, 2 P)
- ► Medicine stubs (22 C, 147 P)