|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Medicine.|
|Library of Congress||R|
Medicine is a branch of health science concerned with maintaining human health and restoring it by treating disease and injury; it is both an area of knowledge, a science of body systems and diseases and their treatment, and the applied practice of that knowledge. Also see Wikipedia's medical disclaimer.
This category has the following 32 subcategories, out of 32 total.
- ► Fictional medicines and drugs (1 C, 34 P)
- ► Gene therapy (12 P)
- ► Practice of medicine (4 C, 13 P)
- ► Medicine in society (15 C, 9 P)
- ► Veterinary medicine (22 C, 94 P)
- ► Medicine stubs (22 C, 233 P)
Pages in category "Medicine"
The following 76 pages are in this category, out of 76 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).