Category:Medicine articles by quality
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|This is a maintenance category. It is used for maintenance of the Wikipedia project and is not part of the encyclopedia. It contains pages that are not articles, or it groups articles by status rather than content. Do not include this category in content categories.|
Lists of featured and good articles are also maintained here:
- Wikipedia:Featured articles#Health and medicine
- Wikipedia:Good articles/Natural sciences#Biology and medicine
This category has the following 21 subcategories, out of 21 total.
- ► A-Class medicine articles (empty)
- ► GA-Class medicine articles (197 P)
- ► B-Class medicine articles (1,980 P)
- ► C-Class medicine articles (3,952 P)
- ► Start-Class medicine articles (12,353 P)
- ► Stub-Class medicine articles (9,163 P)
- ► Book-Class medicine articles (26 P)
- ► Category-Class medicine articles (2,269 P)
- ► File-Class medicine articles (164 P)
- ► List-Class medicine articles (499 P)
- ► NA-Class medicine articles (3 P)
- ► Redirect-Class medicine articles (3,586 P)
- ► Template-Class medicine articles (850 P)
- ► Unassessed medicine articles (736 P)
Pages in category "Medicine articles by quality"
The following 2 pages are in this category, out of 2 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).