|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Medieval languages.|
For languages in the wider world during the same time period see Category:Indigenous languages of the Americas, Category:Australian Aboriginal languages, as well as Category:Languages of Oceania and Category:Languages of Africa, etc.
This category has the following 22 subcategories, out of 22 total.
- ► Classical Arabic (1 C, 1 P)
- ► Old English language (8 C, 38 P)
- ► Old French (1 C, 7 P)
- ► Old Irish (3 P)
- ► Medieval literature by language (29 C)
- ► Parthian language (1 C, 6 P)
- ► Ruthenian language (5 P)
Pages in category "Medieval languages"
The following 89 pages are in this category, out of 89 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).