|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Medieval languages.|
For languages in the wider world during the same time period see Category:Indigenous languages of the Americas, Category:Australian Aboriginal languages, as well as Category:Languages of Oceania and Category:Languages of Africa, etc.
This category has the following 40 subcategories, out of 40 total.
- ► Languages attested from the 6th century (1 C, 8 P)
- ► Languages attested from the 7th century (2 C, 11 P)
- ► Languages attested from the 8th century (12 P)
- ► Languages attested from the 9th century (14 P)
- ► Languages attested from the 11th century (1 C, 8 P)
- ► Languages attested from the 12th century (10 P)
- ► Old English language (8 C, 38 P)
- ► Old French (1 C, 7 P)
- ► Old Irish (3 P)
- ► Parthian language (1 C, 8 P)
- ► Ruthenian language (2 C, 5 P)
Pages in category "Medieval languages"
The following 90 pages are in this category, out of 90 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).