Category:Mental and behavioural disorders
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Mental and behavioural diseases and disorders.|
|This category reflects the organization of International Statistical Classification of Diseases and Related Health Problems, 10th Revision.|
Generally, diseases outlined within the ICD-10 codes F00-F99 should be included in this category.
This category has the following 30 subcategories, out of 30 total.
- ► Works about dysfunctional families (3 C, 28 P)
- ► Body-focused repetitive behavior (10 P)
- ► Eating disorders (7 C, 69 P)
- ► Factitious disorders (1 C, 13 P)
- ► Habit and impulse disorders (1 C, 20 P)
- ► Historical and obsolete mental and behavioural disorders (2 C, 23 P)
- ► Neurotic, stress-related and somatoform disorders (3 C, 24 P)
- ► Organic, including symptomatic, mental disorders (1 C, 9 P)
- ► Trauma and stressor related disorders (2 C, 14 P)
Pages in category "Mental and behavioural disorders"
The following 70 pages are in this category, out of 70 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Schizoaffective disorder
- Schizophreniform disorder
- Services for mental disorders
- Sexual maturation disorder
- Sexual relationship disorder
- Smile mask syndrome
- Social Interaction Anxiety Scale
- Stanford Sleepiness Scale
- Swanson, Nolan and Pelham Teacher and Parent Rating Scale