Category:Mental and behavioural disorders
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Mental and behavioural diseases and disorders.|
|This category reflects the organization of International Statistical Classification of Diseases and Related Health Problems, 10th Revision.
Generally, diseases outlined within the ICD-10 codes F00-F99 should be included in this category.
This category has the following 25 subcategories, out of 25 total.
- ► Factitious disorders (1 C, 11 P)
- ► Neurotic, stress-related and somatoform disorders (2 C, 23 P)
- ► Trauma and stressor related disorders (10 P)
Pages in category "Mental and behavioural disorders"
The following 67 pages are in this category, out of 67 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Schizoaffective disorder
- Schizophreniform disorder
- Services for mental disorders
- Sexual maturation disorder
- Sexual relationship disorder
- Shooting of Deborah Danner
- Smile mask syndrome
- Social Interaction Anxiety Scale
- Swanson, Nolan and Pelham Teacher and Parent Rating Scale