Category:Mental health law in the United Kingdom
This category relates to mental health law in the United Kingdom. This includes the separate legislation of English law, Scottish law and Northern Ireland law and includes laws passed by the devolved parliaments of the separate nations.
Pages in category "Mental health law in the United Kingdom"
The following 33 pages are in this category, out of 33 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Madhouses Act 1774
- Mental Capacity Act 2005
- Mental Deficiency Act 1913
- Mental Health (Care and Treatment) (Scotland) Act 2003
- Mental Health (Discrimination) Act 2013
- Mental Health (Public Safety and Appeals) (Scotland) Act 1999
- Mental Health (Wales) Measure 2010
- Mental Health Act 1959
- Mental Health Act 1983
- Mental Health Act 2007
- Mental Health Review Tribunal (England and Wales)
- Mental Treatment Act 1930