Metro Manila is the National Capital Region of the Philippines which comprises the central city of Manila and the sixteen local government units that surround it: Caloocan, Las Piñas, Makati, Malabon, Mandaluyong, Marikina, Muntinlupa, Navotas, Parañaque, Pasay, Pasig, Pateros, Quezon City, San Juan, Taguig and Valenzuela.
There is extensive overlap between this category and Category:Manila. The City of Manila occupies less than 10% of the Metro's land area and contains only 14% of the Metro's population.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Metro Manila.|
This category has the following 21 subcategories, out of 21 total.
- ► Buildings and structures in Metro Manila (34 C, 2 P)
- ► Geography of Metro Manila (7 C, 7 P)
- ► Media in Metro Manila (4 C, 13 P)
- ► Religion in Metro Manila (3 C)
- ► Metro Manila templates (35 P)
Pages in category "Metro Manila"
The following 6 pages are in this category, out of 6 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).