From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Microbiology.|
||Pages in this category should be moved to subcategories where applicable.
This category may require frequent maintenance to avoid becoming too large. It should directly contain very few, if any, pages and should mainly contain subcategories.
This category has the following 26 subcategories, out of 26 total.
- ► Bacteriology (5 C, 158 P)
- ► Culture collections (15 P)
- ► Geomicrobiology (2 C, 8 P)
- ► Infectious diseases (36 C, 117 P)
- ► Microbiology literature (1 C, 2 P)
- ► Virology (12 C, 150 P)
- ► Microbiology stubs (4 C, 140 P)
Pages in category "Microbiology"
The following 121 pages are in this category, out of 121 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Medical microbiology
- Microbes and Man
- Microbes in human culture
- Microbial art
- Microbial cyst
- Microbial cytology
- Microbial dark matter
- Microbial food web
- Microbial mat
- Microbial synergy
- Microbial toxin
- Microbiome in the Drosophila gut
- Microbiomes of the built environment
- List of microorganisms tested in outer space
- Mononuclear cell infiltration