From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Microbiology.|
||Pages in this category should be moved to subcategories where applicable.
This category may require frequent maintenance to avoid becoming too large. It should directly contain very few, if any, pages and should mainly contain subcategories.
This category has the following 29 subcategories, out of 29 total.
- ► Culture collections (14 P)
- ► Geomicrobiology (2 C, 7 P)
- ► Infectious diseases (33 C, 107 P)
- ► Microbiology literature (1 C, 2 P)
- ► Microbial growth and nutrition (1 C, 20 P)
- ► Microbial population biology (17 P)
- ► Microbiological media (1 C, 57 P)
- ► Microbiologists (6 C, 16 P)
- ► Microbiology organisations (32 P)
- ► Microbiology techniques (48 P)
- ► Microbiology terms (33 P)
- ► Microorganisms (10 C, 18 P)
- ► Microscopy (10 C, 160 P)
- ► Microbiology stubs (5 C, 141 P)
Pages in category "Microbiology"
The following 120 pages are in this category, out of 120 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Medical microbiology
- Megakaryocyte–erythroid progenitor cell
- Methane-producing bacteria
- Microbial cyst
- Microbial cytology
- Microbial dark matter
- Microbial food web
- Microbial mat
- Microbial toxins
- Microbiome in the Drosophila gut
- List of microorganisms tested in outer space
- Mononuclear cell infiltration
- Mycobacteria growth indicator tube