Category:Military history of Germany during World War II
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Military history of Germany during World War II.|
For more information, see l1=Military history of Germany during World War II.
- This category covers the role of Nazi Germany in World War II and the effects of the war from 1939 to 1945.
This category has the following 12 subcategories, out of 12 total.
- ► Battles and operations of World War II involving Germany (7 C, 25 P)
- ► Collaborators with Nazi Germany (13 C, 32 P)
- ► Eastern Front (World War II) (24 C, 78 P)
- ► Wehrmacht (9 C, 29 P)
- ► German occupation of Greece during World War II (2 C, 15 P)
- ► Reichskommissariat Ukraine (2 C, 13 P)
- ► Military units and formations of Germany in World War II (8 C, 14 P)
Pages in category "Military history of Germany during World War II"
The following 100 pages are in this category, out of 100 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- German Armistice Commission
- German military brothels in World War II
- German casualties in World War II
- German code breaking in World War II
- German declaration of war against the Netherlands
- German prisoners of war in northwest Europe
- German prisoners of war in the Soviet Union
- German prisoners of war in the United States
- German–Soviet Border and Commercial Agreement
- German–Soviet Commercial Agreement (1940)
- Glossary of German military terms