Category:Military history of the United Kingdom during World War II
The articles in this category pertain to military matters of broad international importance to the United Kingdom. Sub-categories contain articles about theatres of operation, campaigns and battles, each armed service, sites and individuals.
This category has the following 15 subcategories, out of 15 total.
- ► Foreign Office during World War II (1 C, 24 P)
- ► Ministry of Economic Warfare (2 C, 10 P)
- ► War Office in World War II (2 C, 24 P)
- ► World War II military equipment of the United Kingdom (7 C, 31 P)
- ► World War II sites in the United Kingdom (8 C, 28 P)
- ► World War II sites of the United Kingdom (4 C, 6 P)
- ► World War II theatres involving the United Kingdom (9 C, 7 P)
Pages in category "Military history of the United Kingdom during World War II"
The following 50 pages are in this category, out of 50 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Battle of the Beams
- British anti-invasion preparations of the Second World War
- British contribution to the Manhattan Project
- British hardened field defences of World War II
- British Military Administration
- British Military Administration (Borneo)
- British Military Administration (Libya)
- British Military Administration (Malaya)