|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Military science.|
Military science is the study of military processes, institutions, and behavior, along with the study of warfare, and the theory and application of organized coercive force. It is mainly focused on theory, method, and practice of producing military capability in a manner consistent with national defense policy. Military science serves to identify the strategic, political, economic, psychological, social, operational, technological, and tactical elements necessary to sustain relative advantage of military force; and to increase the likelihood and favorable outcomes of victory in peace or during a war. Military scientists include theorists, researchers, experimental scientists, applied scientists, designers, engineers, test technicians, and other military personnel.
This category has the following 23 subcategories, out of 23 total.
- ► Command and control (8 C, 47 P)
- ► Military doctrines (5 C, 86 P)
- ► Military geography (6 C, 17 P)
- ► Military history (20 C, 17 P)
- ► Military intelligence (10 C, 100 P)
- ► Joint warfare (1 C, 1 P)
- ► Military logistics (10 C, 75 P)
- ► Military organization (20 C, 28 P)
- ► Military psychology (1 C, 9 P)
- ► Military robotics (1 C, 4 P)
- ► Vulnerability (2 C, 10 P)
Pages in category "Military science"
The following 75 pages are in this category, out of 75 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).