From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
This category is for articles about the politics of military service, including how people are selected to serve, child soldiers, mixed genders, civilian relations, etc.
See also: Category:Aftermath of war.
This category has the following 14 subcategories, out of 14 total.
- ► Posttraumatic stress disorder (2 C, 34 P)
- ► Sexual orientation and military service (3 C, 11 P)
- ► Military veterans' affairs (10 C, 20 P)
Pages in category "Military sociology"
The following 46 pages are in this category, out of 46 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Center on Conscience & War
- Central Military Commission
- Civil–military relations
- Civilian control of the military
- Compulsory military training in New Zealand
- Conscientious objector
- Conscientious Objectors Commemorative Stone
- Conscription crisis
- Coping Strategies
- Critical military studies